Sunday, August 28, 2016

Travelogue: SMX


On the 16th of February, year 2015, My Bestfriend asked me to come with him for his assignment. So, as usual I had nothing planned that day. I went with him. I first went to Morayta, to look for him. It is the place where we were supposed to meet up. As I am waiting for him, I saw FEU-- the place I go to back then. I remembered all the things I experienced there. It somehow felt nostalgic as I stare at the tall building that I used to enter. When he finally arrived, we immediately began to travel. We were going to SMX Convention Center. So we took the FX to North Ave. and then took the MRT to TAFT Ave. That MRT ride was quite long if I would recall. We talked about how we were both doing and told interesting stories that we experienced after I transferred schools. As we stepped out of the station, we immediately searched and asked around the place for directions. We reached SMX around 3 p.m. and we were starving. We forgot to eat because we were worried that we might not be able to catch up with the event.

Inside the SMX was so wide and quite cold. We then immediately rushed to the venue and started doing his assignments. He collected brochures of different countries and listed down the different tour spots for the tourists. We also came across with cosplayers giving out brochures for Japan. My bestfriend had always wanted to take a picture with cosplayers so he took the chance while we were at it. Then he said I should take one too, at first I did not want to. But thinking that we do not always get this chance, I just went and did it anyways. We finished his assignment around 6 p.m. and after that we parted ways once again and went to our own homes. It was a tiring day, but it was fun and worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment