Sunday, August 28, 2016

Diary #2: 2nd of August

The days passed by, we were still in contact with each other. I don't know, for some reason, something is quite off. I do not know if it is the weather that night, or was it just me. I don't usually talk to people and if ever I do, it's just small talk then that is it. But with her, whenever I feel like the conversation is about to end, I start to panic and think of another one, just to let the conversation with her go on. Am I growing attached? Oh no. Please no. But no matter how I deny it, I just could not stop myself. It's like, I am not in control of my emotions and actions. As each day passed by, I am starting to feel as if we are getting closer. Or was it just me? Well, I am not the type to assume so let us just think it is the latter.
Confused with what is happening to me, I asked my fat friend who is pregnant at the moment, for advice and guidance. Instead of helping me, she started to tease me saying that I finally started to go out in the field. What field is she talking about exactly? She kept on bugging me about confessing my feeling to this girl. But I said, there is no need. I am just contented with having a conversation with her as always. I want things to be the way they are. And what if I get rejected and things got awkward between us? What then? So, no. But the feeling is strong my friends. So strong it is killing me. I WANT HER TO KNOW-- is what my heart is saying. I kept on holding the urge to confess, until the 2nd of August came. She mentioned something related to a guy. So I asked who is he, but she kept on bugging me about the girl I like. Oh you, would not want to know dear. I said in the back of my mind. And that's when my fat friend pushed me. We kept bugging each other who we like, until I snapped and just went-- Ah, what the heck! Whatever happens, happens.
I said it was her. It was her all this time. After that I kept on thinking what would I do if she mentioned some other guy's name. And there it is. Her reply. Should I read it? or should I just pretend that I didn't get the message? But curious me is stronger than I thought it is. I opened it. And if I were to describe the feeling, I would say it was like the Titanic survived the Iceberg incident. She said that she likes me too.

Victory pose for me! :D

If this is just infatuation, then I want to be infatuated with her over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment