Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Bio: A New Light

Childhood has always been the most unforgettable moment of a person's life. The innocent smiles, The joyful laughs, The painful innocent cries, and the loud little footsteps running around the streets. It all feels so nostalgic as you look at the streets and playground you used to go to as a child. I used to always try and escape from home in the afternoon just to look for my friends and play with them. I lived inside a home where the majority are females. So, being the only boy around the house, I always felt out of place. So, I try every little thing just to get out of the house even if I know the consequences at the end of the day. I always get into fights with kids my age that time. And whenever I go home with bruises or none, I always get beaten up by my Mom. Even if I was just protecting myself or my friend, I always got scolded. I grew up living with that kind of cycle. I get into fights, I also get into trouble at home. It's not like I grew up as a violent child, some people just kind of get into your nerves. I just learned to protect myself or the people close to me. I got into high school and slowly changed. I found my first love at that time. Now that I think about it, my high school life revolved around that girl. For 3 years we had been together, but I guess not everything goes as you wish it would. So we eventually broke up when I went to college. I was thrown into depression at that time, I lost all motivation and my inspiration. There were times where I thought of suicide. But my Family and friends kept on cutting the rope. I was taking Electrical Engineering at FEU back then. I was also a scholar, but I just wasted it. I shifted to another course-- I.T. With specialization in Animation and Game Development. I shifted to that course hoping I would regain my motivation in studying. But I was wrong. I still could not get myself to be motivated. I was so lost in thought that time that I almost gave up with my life. But my Father held me at the darkest of my times. He wants to give me another push. My Father is giving me another chance to move forward. The person I failed the most is giving me another chance. It was the second time I cried so hard after my previous heart break. He showed me another ray of light to follow. And that is how I got here. I am now a student of National College of Business and Arts taking the course of Bachelor in Arts major in English (A.B. English) and now at my 3rd year. I have found a new light in here. Friends who got my back, a goal to reach, and just recently, I have fallen to another girl again after 3 years. A new inspiration in life for me, also my goal and motivation for the future. I may have fallen inside a dark tunnel where I could not find a ray of light nor a way to walk by. But those who are close to me, especially my Family, carved another way for me. I have seen the light once again, and this time, I am not going to repeat the mistakes I have made back then. I was raised to learn to stand my ground, and I will be standing still from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment