Saturday, August 27, 2016

Eulogy: Mr. Cesar Menes

The gloomy skies pours down the face of the earth together with those who mourns for our late president, Mr. Cesar Menes. Little did we know of his passing, the same as how much we know about him. For what I had heard, he is the type of person who is very appreciative to work. He is the kind of person who is not offensive or does not offend people. Soft-spoken, conservative, and well-mannered as those whom he came across with described him. A great and wonderful president if you were to ask me. When I heard that his friend, a male, cried at his burial, I knew that he is a wonderful person. For the tears of a man weighs a lot of emotions which cannot be kept hidden. I have a feeling that if I ever had the chance to back then to know you, I would have looked up to you as a man. As I asked those who were close to you, all I can hear is that you are a wonderful person especially as they tell stories about you. I may not have known you, but for what you did for our school brought it to success. Thank you Mr. Cesar Menes.

No comments:

Post a Comment