Monday, August 29, 2016

Flash News: The Leap

It was a fine and relaxing day yet, I am troubled and deep in thought. Why you ask? Because I am about to confess to a girl. And it would be the first time again after 3 years! 

I recently found a girl who caught my attention and as soon as I began to know her, I became more interested in her little by little. The days gone by, and I eventually developed feelings for her up to the point where I could not hide it any longer. So after the long struggle of hiding and suppressing it, here it is! The Confession. At first we went with our usual conversation and little by little I tried to slip in the topic of who does she like. Even though this is a huge risk (to my emotions) for she might mention some other guy's name, I still went and did it. The conversation went on and on as we bugged each other who we like until I finally could not hold it in any longer and confessed. And the moment of truth is approaching. Time slowed down and I could hear the beat of my heart as I became worried and frightened about her reply. After a while there it is, her answer... She likes me too! 
But the bad news is, she made it clear between the two of us that nothing will change. For she does not want any commitment right now. I am not the type to rush things, so I can wait. I will be waiting, because I know that she will be worth the wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment