Thursday, September 1, 2016

Essay Rqt: Stand My Ground


If I were President Duterte, I would do the same thing. Not his way of ignoring human rights, but his way of being true to his self and doing what he think is right for the country. No matter what people say, or how people hinders and questions my ways, I will stand my ground. My people have entrusted to me our beloved country, and I will do what I know is best for it. I will strive and seek the ways to let our country grow from what it used to be. The responsibility I hold is huge, and to let it be given to me, I shall not disappoint the people who placed me as President of this country. I know my ways and I will do anything for the sake of this country, even if the mass turn against me. For those who will turn against me, fear change itself. If you really want change for the country, then brace yourself. For it is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment